Στο πάνω post σου το είπες άπαιχτο, και για αυτό σε ρώτησα να δω αν σε εντυπωσίασε κάτι !!

Επειδή δεν έχει κάνει και τίποτα σοβαρό :)

imo

Edited by Jason

Ο συγκεκριμένος άνθρωπος αν θυμάμαι καλά,είναι μάστορας με α....................!

Έχει φτιάξει γραφείο,που μέσα σε αυτό έχει φτιάξει το pc,με υδρόψυξη,πολύ άριστη κατασκευή,και τα radiators κάτω από το πάτωμα....

Και το προηγούμενο πριν case που είχε,ήταν ότι ποιο τούμπανο υπάρχει...

Δεν ξέρω αν έχει πολλά περιθώρια το κουτί σε mods,αλλά έκανε αυτό που χρειαζόταν.....

Τουμπανο !! Αλλα ανεβαινουν και τα τιμολογια της ΔΕΗ δεν θα αξιζει για 24/7 :-P

κι έχουμε το χρέπι ψυγείο στη κουζίνα ή αντίστοιχη κουζίνα-πλυντήριο-a/c τα οποία καίνε το σύμπαν :P

Θα παραχωρήσω και ένα σχόλιο από ένα χρήστη που διαθέτει και τα δύο.Και το cosmos 2 και την evga Sr2!

decided to revive this old thread rather than start a new one. I was reading reviews on Newegg and it seems this is not my next case. You know it's large but apparently it really large. The last part of this review cracked me up!

Rating: 5/5Supports EVGA SR-2

Pros: Supports my EVGA SR-2 motherboard!!! Yes, contrary to what they say, my HTPX motherboard fits with no modifications

This chassis aluminum side panels are the neatest construction and they are easy to attach and remove. The aluminum feet and top handles are very sturdy.

Cons: The SR-2 just barely fits, and you need to use screws marked A-D-E-I-L-R-S which are only 7 screws. Also, its best to remove the front HDD bay for better cable management.

Other Thoughts: This is the largest chassis I have ever seen. My friends don't even know it is a computer and it scares them.