Hey fellow overclockers out there!

Withing over five years of extreme overclock I have always created and successfully used my own LN2/DICE containers. Normally I just produced about 3-5 pots, kept one for myself and sold the rest.

Finally I made the step and founded "der8auer ECC" (Extreme Cooling Components) which means more products and constant availability for you :)

I want to thank everybody who supported me within the last years - especially my family, team PCGHX, HWBot and everybody else who bought my products and made this possible :D

For prices and more details check out: News - der8auer - Extreme Cooling Components !

DMBog.png

Let's start with the first product: Fusion Pot rev3!

Raptor rev2 (Full-Copper GPU Pot) will follow within few weeks :)

Fusion rev3

- 2.20 kg weight

- 170 mm height

- 70 mm diameter

fp3_1.JPG

fp3_3.JPG

fp3_4.JPG

fp3_2.JPG

fp3_5.JPG

fp3_6.JPG

fp3_7.JPG

fp3_8.JPG

fp3_9.JPG

Welcome der8auer.

Ohhhh Welcome Man . . . Nice pots!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Welcome der8auer. Very nice pots mate I wish you the best for this new begging :T:

Welcome der8auer.Good looking pots there.How do they hold Sandy E in low temps(-40 celsius) in Vantage cpu test?

Wish you the best with your new shop.

Thx! Even on dice my pot could easily hold a SB-E CPU at -50°C. I'll try to make a video within the next days :)

Nice job mate...i have your double impact if you remember very nice pot man!!!I think you need to make smaller holes for the temp probe...only this

For sure I remember this :) Well in the past I sold most of my products in Germany and a lot of people use a thermometer here with a quite big temp-probe. But you are right and I will make them even smaler in future. This one has a 3 mm hole. Even tho there is no influence on the performance. Just fill the hole with TIM and everything is fine :) That's how I do it.