der8auer

der8auer ECC RAPTOR3

Hey there guys :)

Let me introduce my latest product to you:

RAPTOR3

RAPTOR3 is the result of over a half year of testing, optimization and development in cooperation with German engineers. We completely revised the structure to create the best GPU pot available.

Thin arms allow a very fast cool-down while the structure in the middle reduces temperature ups and downs for the best temperature control.

Additional slots at the bottom of the pot dispense the LN2 to all four chambers and reduce the bubbling significantly.

A black anodized aluminium plate at the bottom in combination with the nickle-plated copper perfects the design.

The new stainless steel mounting system will give you the maximum contact pressure and using the stainless steel backplate you don't risk to damage your GPU by bending the PCB.

And to protect my work:

Patent pending!

Available at der8auer.de

Rapt3_1.JPG

Rapt3_2.JPG

Rapt3_3.JPG

Rapt3_4.JPG

Rapt3_5.JPG

Rapt3_6.JPG

Rapt3_7.JPG

Rapt3_8.JPG

Rapt3_9.JPG

Rapt3_10.JPG

Rapt3_11.JPG

Roman, it looks awesome, well done man! :T:

Especially the base on that thing, damn :eek:

Thank you George :)

Very sexy indeed. I understand it's not a "monolithic" design, with those allen screws on the botom. Do you use any ο-ring there or something?

:)

There is some sealing mass between the copper and the aluminium to make it leak proof. The consistence is pretty similar to thermal paste.

I'm speechless....very nice structure...seems like we have a winner here! great job man :T:

Thanks a lot :)