MetallicGR

Η Windows 10 build 10041 εμφανίζεται

Δεν υπάρχει σε iso νομίζω.Μονο σε esd.

Πάντως Wizard το θέμα με το sleep εγώ το έχω και με win 10 δυστυχώς.

Και έχω και πρόβλημα με alt+tab.

build 10036

Edited by nikpoth

Σε τι chipset είσαι [MENTION=595]nikpoth[/MENTION]? 200 φορές έχω επαναφέρει απο sleep και στα 8 και στα 10 ποτε δεν μου έχει συμβεί τίποτα..θα ποστάρω μετά εικόνα αυτό που βλέπω πριν λογκάρω..

Υποστηρίζει η 10041 chipset κάτω απο το x79? Γιατί μέχρι κ αυτή που έχω δεν υπήρχε υποστήριξει κ σε κανέναν δεν δουλεύουν σωστά...μήπως ψάχνεις λύση για κάτι που δεν ισχύει ακόμα?

Δεν έχω το πρόβλημα μονο στα 10.Ίδια συμπεριφορά έχω και στα 8.1.

Κατά τα αλλα όλα δουλεύουν σωστά χωρίς sleep.

(μονο το alt+tab κολλάει σε κάποια games)

wizard:esd decrypter

Click here noobs...

Ναι ρε Χαράλαμπε, τα έχω βρει κι εγώ, απλά ήθελα να είναι από το επίσημο site...

Γιατί και το md5 που σου δίνουν, δεν ξέρεις αν είναι της M$. Σου δίνω κι εγώ 80 md5... :)

Για όσους σκέφτονται να τα βάλουν ως βασικό σύστημα:

The technical preview can be really buggy.

I experienced a number of really annoying bugs on my laptop that would have led a lot of people to legitimately run away screaming. For a while, the Start menu disappeared, until I forced a Windows update. For about a week, I was unable to launch the Chrome browser. (It would run in the background but would not be visible.) More recently, my Firefox windows have appeared blacked out at random when I wake the computer, and Internet Explorer won't open at all. Microsoft just released a new build of Windows 10 that's supposed to fix some of the bugginess, but the update process has failed on my laptop several times. (It worked on my desktop the first time.)

However, despite these annoyances, the operating system has been stable overall. I haven't experienced a crash, a lockup or a blue screen.

Start menu acts a lot like start screen.

Much has been made of Microsoft's decision to bring back the Start menu, which it infamously removed in Windows 8. However, the new Start menu is actually more like a miniaturized version of Windows 8's Start screen than the traditional pop-up list of icons and folders from Windows 7 and earlier versions of the OS.

The right side of the new Start menu looks exactly like the Start screen, complete with groups of colorful live tiles that you can launch, resize or move around. When you maximize the Start menu — a capability the old one never had — the screen looks even more like Windows 8.1.

Unfortunately, the left side of the Start menu — which has icons, rather than tiles — is not user-configurable, making it nearly useless. Instead of your hand-selected shortcuts and folders, the small icons show an immutable list of "most used" applications and another of "recently added" apps. Clicking the All Apps button reveals a scrollable, alphabetical list of all your programs. You can't pin, reorder or control these lists in any way.

On the bright side, the main benefit of the Start menu — the ability to see a list of apps and launch them without switching to a whole new full-screen environment — is back. And you can always install a Start-menu replacement like Start8 (they work).

Web results slow down search.

My favorite traditional Start-menu feature in Windows 7 is the search box, which I use 100 times a day to launch both apps and individual documents, without having to roll my mouse around looking for their icons. Windows 8 buried the search box in the awful Charms menu. In Windows 10, the search box isn't directly on the Start menu, but rather right next to it, on the taskbar. Unfortunately, this search function queries both the Web and Cortana, Windows 10's new digital assistant.

If you just want to quickly find and launch apps on your computer, you'll want to disable Cortana, because she starts loading herself and her content the moment you click on the search box. Unfortunately, even if you turn her off, a set of news headlines loads, making you wait a second or two before you can begin a query.

The search box also wastes time, screen real estate and network resources when grabbing search results from the Web. For example, when I entered "Excel" in the search box, in addition to giving me the app shortcut I wanted, the menu suggested I visit the Excelsior College website or query Bing for the "excella" Visa card. Grabbing this data from the Internet wasn't a huge drain when I had a good Internet connection, but it still was slower than performing the same search in Windows 7.

Cortana's not very bright (yet).

Imagine if you hired a research assistant, and most of the time when you asked her for help, she said, "Why don't you just go search the Web and find the answer yourself? Here. Do I have to open the browser for you too?" That assistant would be named Cortana, because Microsoft's digital companion does little more right now than shuffle you off to Bing results pages when you ask for help.

Like Google Now, Cortana on Windows 10 can provide direct answers to some questions, showing small graphical cards and speaking a few words aloud. For example, when I asked, "What's the weather?" Cortana showed a five-day forecast and correctly said, "It's 33 degrees and snowing." However, in most cases, it quietly popped up an Internet Explorer window with my words as a query.

Trying the same questions on both Cortana and the Web-based Google voice search showed the latter's superiority. For example, when I asked Cortana who the second person to walk on the moon was, the digital assistant popped up the browser, which quietly had a sentence about Buzz Aldrin at the top. However, in the case of Google Now, the software had a large card with a picture, and it read me two sentences from the Wikipedia entry on Buzz Aldrin.

Unlike Google Now, Cortana doesn't take follow-up questions. When I asked who the president of the United States is, she correctly answered "Barack Obama." But when I asked, "What's his age?", Cortana just popped a Bing search for the term "age" with no reference to Obama. On Google, I was able to keep asking questions using just the pronoun "him," such as, "How old is he?" and "Who are his children?" and, in all cases, I got correct answers with cards and audio responses.

Cortana in Windows is supposed to be able to send emails for you at some point, but that feature does not yet work. It's also supposed to set appointments in your calendar, and when I asked Cortana to "remind me to go to the doctor at 5 p.m.," she showed me a confirmation screen where I had to say "yes" to save the appointment. When I said "yes," Cortana said she couldn't save at this time, and that happened several times. Cortana should get smarter as we get closer to the official launch of Windows 10, but we'll see if she's smart enough to be a real help rather than a gimmick.

You still need both the Control Panel and Settings menu.

One complaint about Windows 8 is the way it uses two different settings menus: the Modern UI-based PC settings menu and the old-school desktop Control Panel. With Windows 10, Microsoft has launched a revamped Settings menu that has more detailed controls for things like notifications and networks. However, a lot of the applications I use — like the Disk Management tool, the Fonts folder and the User Account Control — still live in the Control Panel.

In other cases, there's a very basic set of options in the Settings menu and a button that pops open the more serious Control Panel menu. For example, the Power & Sleep section of Settings only gives you the ability to control the screen and sleep timer, but when you click Additional Power Settings, a Control Panel window opens with the full power profiles. So much for clearing up the confusion.

Κατι που εχω μαθει απο παιδι... Τιποτα δεν ειναι τσαμπα...

Φατναζομαι οτι ο Gates κατι εχει παρει ως ανταλλαγμα για να μας δωσει ενα λειτουργικο σιγουρα γεματο "CIAware,FBIware,NSAware κλπ......"τσαμπα".

Δεν ειναι τυχαιο οτι ο Πουτιν εχει απαγορευσει windows σε οτι ειναι κρατικο/δημοσιο .,κατι ξερει.. :sneakiness:

Έχεις δίκιο στο "τίποτα δεν είναι τσάμπα". Άδικο στα περί θεωριών συνομωσίας.

Τα Windows 10 είναι δωρεάν το πρώτο έτος. Δεν έχουν lifetime license αλλά έχουν βασιστεί σε συνδρομητικό μοντέλο, με αδειοδοτήσεις ανά χρονικές περιόδους. Μετά το 1ο έτος, που θα τα έχεις βάλει δωρεάν αρχικά, θα κληθείς να πληρώσεις για άδεια Χ ετών ή πιθανόν να κλειδώσουν πολλά πράγματα και να πάψεις να λαμβάνεις updates.

Έχεις δίκιο στο "τίποτα δεν είναι τσάμπα". Άδικο στα περί θεωριών συνομωσίας.

Τα Windows 10 είναι δωρεάν το πρώτο έτος. Δεν έχουν lifetime license αλλά έχουν βασιστεί σε συνδρομητικό μοντέλο, με αδειοδοτήσεις ανά χρονικές περιόδους. Μετά το 1ο έτος, που θα τα έχεις βάλει δωρεάν αρχικά, θα κληθείς να πληρώσεις για άδεια Χ ετών ή πιθανόν να κλειδώσουν πολλά πράγματα και να πάψεις να λαμβάνεις updates.

Δεν ισχύει κάτι τέτοιο. Είναι παντελώς λάθος αυτό που λες.

Αλλη μια φορα.

Οσοι ειναι eligible για update σε 10 θα εχουν 365 ημερες για να κανουν το upgrade αυτο δωρεαν. Μετα τον 1 χρονο θα πρεπει να πληρωσουν για το upgrade. Οχι για την χρηση του os μετα των χρονο. Pretty much oti eγινε και με το 7->8 που ειχε 20$ για καμποσο καιρο.

Sent from my Nokia 909

Ακόμα δεν καταλαβαίνω γιατί η MS δεν βάζει μια χαμηλή τιμή 10-20 USD και να δει ότι ίσως περισσότεροι το αγοράσουν. Προσωπικά για 20 USD θα το αγόραζα χωρίς δεύτερη σκέψη. Έτσι κι αλλιώς δεν νομίζω να βγάζει λεφτά από εκεί. Το enterprise κομμάτι λογικά αποφέρει έσοδα στα OS κι εκεί ό,τι τιμή τους πεις συνήθως δεν μπορούν να πουν και όχι.

Αυτό είναι που μένει να απαντηθεί. Φαντάζομαι ούτε η MS δεν είναι σίγουρη για την τελική τιμή των 10.

Για μένα πάντως με τα κύρια ανταγωνιστικά OS να είναι δωρεάν (OSX, Linux αλλά και οι mobile πλατφόρμες) αλλά και τα windows να είναι το πιο πειρατικό software μετά το Photoshop, τα 100? της άδειας φαντάζουν πλέον ξεπερασμένης εποχής. Για μένα οι άδειες των Windows πρέπει να γίνουν πολύ πολύ φτήνες (max ~40$).