esdee

Offtopic Συζητήσεις

double post.

τα εκανε λιγο σαν τα μουτρα του σεγκα η FM με τον διαγωνισμο :hehe:

Sandy Bridge contest @ Futuremark - XtremeSystems Forums

Wow we are almost breaching 17K submissions lol... yet only 9 REAL scores up...

... score counter is bugged for sure (intentionally or not ?)... FM has to show me a 16999 score list right now... bad bad bad bad... only entries ofcourse for this competition :P

So funny to click on the scores and to see RESULT NOT FOUND... why does the same user get listed 10 times ? Is it just to fill up the leaderboard ?

Play it fair FM guys this is completely ridicilous. You are only gonna cut your own wrists with exposure like this...as this sort of scams will fireback at you , someday somehow...

A very corrupt marketing strategy is installed here... Get the data straigthened out, for your own sake...

PS : Please don't try to make me to believe over 16000 submissions have entered for this competition, as you will epicly fail in trying to persuade me...

MONEY SELL OUTS ARE A BAD THING !!

Oj101;4834549']18319 entries.

So 18391 people happen to have a Sandy Bridge CPU

They also happen to have 3DMark Vantage or 11

They also happen to have run the benchmark in the alloted time

That's a LOT of people to fit the criteria' date=' more than any other competition I've seen - and that's with hardware which has only been out a few months

There are seven entries in the Integrated Vantage list and eight in the Discreet 11 list - that means the lists are probably top ten for each so there are only fifteen total

Subtract at least two duplicate entires (both in the Integrated Vantage list) and we're down to thirteen

Notice there are four entires by 11961771 in the Discreet 11 list? That means only ten people tops have entered

I don't think ten people made 18319 entries :rofl:

FutureMark you've FAILED!

Oh, and several scores say Result Not Found :shakes:

Before you say they're probably marked private, note this rule:[/quote']

I did some exploring ( I got nothing better to do anyways :P ) to where this magical submission number comes from. It seems SF3D analysis is pretty spot on.

At first glance I thought it was sort of a hit counter... To try that theory I logged on/off... But the submission nr didn't budge...

mmm Plan B then : Time to test a Sandy Bridge setup. I ran Vantage on the 3000HD and wanted to see if my scores was listed yes or no. I didn't verify it online so it was quite normal it never showed up on the leaderboard. I redid the run and verified via the online function. And YES my score (I'm user unknown btw) was displayed on the leaderboard.

SO I'M PARTICIPATING WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT MYSELF (so also not with my permission ). OFCOURSE COOL IF EVER I WIN A PRICE :P

FMWHATTHEHECK1.jpg

I redid my previous screenshot with my added result ( sorry for being an A S S , it's just me :P)

FMWHATTHEHECK2.jpg

CONCLUSION :

1) submission counter = PURE FAKE

2) ranking is not based on competitors, but just database entries

3) your score, even if just to check online, is used to fill the ranking ( software bug ????)

Futuremark is presenting fake submission rates to make it look like the competition is very active. If marketeers think this is very good marketing campaign, it will hurt our live events (as SF3D mentioned before)

Let's hope for a positive reply and rectification by the Futuremark guys...

But thank you, I have a new F1OC on my hands and loving every second of it... (just don't tell the Aussies)

pfft

Με το input lag που έχει λογικό να ασχολείσαι μόνο εσύ :D

ειναι για μας τους "εμπειρους" αυτα μπιλ!!!!!!!:P:p:p σιγα το λαγκ!!!!οι 3 580 σου φταινε που δεν μπορουν να παιξουν 1280χ800 και λαγκαρουν!!!!!!!:P:p:p

ειναι για μας τους "εμπειρους" αυτα μπιλ!!!!!!!:P:p:p σιγα το λαγκ!!!!οι 3 580 σου φταινε που δεν μπορουν να παιξουν 1280χ800 και λαγκαρουν!!!!!!!:P:p:p

λαγκαρουν οι 580.....Δεν το ηξερα!;Nομιζα οτι εφταιγε ο παροχος του ιντερνετ.:@....

Epic_Fail.jpg

Koροιδευω ....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Ξερει κανεις απο φοτοσοπ η καποιο παρεμφερες να με βοηθησει σε ενα πολυ απλο τασκ ?

Εγώ!

Στείλε p.m., αν είναι όντως κάτι απλό, πολύ ευχαρίστως, να σε βοηθήσω :)