Ripper18

Προβλημα DirectX στα Windows 7

Μετα απο αναβαθμιση mobo-cpu (απο Χ38-Q9550 σε P67-i5 2500K) εχω προβλημα με το DirectX.Συγκεκριμενα οταν βαζω τους drivers της Nvidia 263.09(VGA εχω την GTX570) στο dxdiag στο μενου Οθονη εμφανιζει κανονικα εκδοση DDI 11,τα 3DMark Vantage καi 3DMark11 δουλευουν κανονικα,καθως και οι επιλογες DX11 στο METRO 2033.Μετα την επανεκκινηση το dxdiag στο μενου Οθονη εμφανιζει εκδοση DDI 9Ex,τα 3DMark λενε No DX11 support.Εχω δοκιμασει clean install των drivers της Nvidia με αυτη τη μεθοδο (χωρις αποτελεσμα ομως) και εχω κανει update στα DirectX:

First of all do a regular boot of windows 7

Go to control panel, then device manager

Under Display Adapter RIGHT click under your current card and hit uninstall (check the box that says uninstall software blah blah)

Next go to program and features and make sure PHYSX + 3D drivers are also uninstalled

Restart computer in safe mode (HIT F8 after bios screen)

Once in safe mode windows will start to install its generic driver

Once again go to control panel then device manager

Now this time, under display adapter, right click then go to update driver software

Next select Browse my computer, then let me pick from list

Select standard VGA adapter (this way windows 7 will install a generic VGA driver instead of the automated driver)

Once the VGA adapter is installed, go ahead and open driver sweeper

Select nvidia display + physx and clean (program will ask you to reboot, do so) PLEASE DO NOT SELECT NVIDIA CHIPSET

When you reboot, do a normal boot of windows and proceed to install the latest (or your favorite) nvidia driver

NOTE: windows will no longer install the generic driver for your card

2nd NOTE: you must do this process again if you wish to install a new nvidia driver

μην βάζεις beta καλύτερα δοκίμασε μια παλιότερη έκδοση απο drivers και ίσως δουλέψει

Για την nvidia 570GTX 2 drivers υπαρχουν οι 263.09 και οι beta,τους εχω δοκιμασει και τους 2.

Fixed εκανα registry clean με το cc cleaner.