caution

Apple's CEO Steve Jobs: iQuit

[news_img=Apple's CEO Steve Jobs: iQuit]http://reviews.hwbox.gr/news/apple.jpg[/news_img]Η είδηση είναι γνωστή εδώ και αρκετές ώρες, και μιλάμε για την είδηση της αποχώρησης ενός πραγματικού ογκόλιθου της IT βιομηχανίας, από την θέση του, στο τιμόνι της εταιρία στο Copertino. Ο Steve Jobs δεν είναι πλέον CEO της Apple. Ο Tim Cook καλείται να γεμίσει το κενό και ένας χορός αναλύσεων, εκτιμήσεων και θεωριών έχει αρχίζει, για τα καλά. Το μελάνι ρέει άφθονο. Ακολουθεί η σχετική δήλωση:

"To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community:

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Appleʼs CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.

I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board, director and Apple employee.

As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.

I believe Appleʼs brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.

I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you.

Steve"

[img_alt=Apple's CEO Steve Jobs: iQuit]http://www.hwbox.gr/images/imagehosting/11524e568130a4fa2.jpg[/img_alt]

Γεια σου Steve, θα μας λείψεις...έτσι είναι τα πράγματα στην ζωή, άλλος φεύγει και άλλος έρχεται, να και μια είδηση που μας αφορά.

BREAKING NEWS: AMD Names Rory Read as New Chief Executive Officer.

Ex-Lenovo Officer to Become AMD's Next CEO

BREAKING NEWS: AMD Names Rory Read as New Chief Executive Officer - X-bit labs

Ακόμα και εγώ που ποτέ δεν ήμουν apple-friendly αποδέχομαι ότι ο Jobs ήταν κεφάλαιο για την apple. Δημοφιλέστατος και ιδιοφυής - σίγουρα από τα ονόματα που θα αναφέρονται ακόμα και 100 χρόνια αργότερα ;)

@IntelUser2525

Τον είδα τον Rory - πολύ "service oriented" τύπος μου κάνει. Δεν είμαι σίγουρος για την καταλληλότητά του, αλλά η γνώμη μου δεν ζητήθηκε από την AMD :hehe: